MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

COD 5...again

Go down

COD 5...again

Post by wraith_calling on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:07 am

Ok, I bought if Friday and after 10-11 hours of play beat it on the normal difficulty.
Then I began my romp into online play... GO ME!

Ok, just some quickie observations..

1.) The game itself is ALOT more lethal than COD4. You don't even see it coming most of the time.
2.) Camping is how you score well. Running & Gunning don't seems to get you killed damn quick.
3.) Apparently it is alot easier to babysit spawn points and pick off people as they respawn. About half of my deaths came from spawn campers..
4.) Tanks are a damn interesting improvement, unless one side get's them all. I like the fact that someone else can climb up in the coupla mount and give them hell on the MG. cheers

5.) Dogs... wow, now that's worse then the helo! From what I've seen the bastards keep going until someone kills them. Damn furry Ninja's. Of course they can end a new blend of comedy. Poor Gootz... I tried to save him by shooting at the dogs but even with a quick burst of my Tommy Gun..I got him and the dog both.. WHOOPS! Sorry Man... affraid

Anyway...Overall I think the game is gritty and dark. People can hide and you'll never seem them coming. Everyone blends in too well with the background. I like it...

Best Advice I can give.. find a spawn point, pitch a tent and make smores until someone shows up.. LOL

"...You are a spot, a flaw, a blotch and a stain on the world you corrupt and I hate you and fear you and look for you everywhere with dread."
-Curse One: The Wraith -by C.Huntington
wraith_calling

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2008-03-06

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/wraith_calling

Back to top Go down

Re: COD 5...again

Post by armand on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:12 am

yeah some maps are camp fests, some maps are races for tanks and some maps are spawn killers. That Dome map you gotta keep moving because even if you find a place to camp, the enemy could spawn right beside you and kill you instantly!
armand

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigglesworth on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:25 pm

My biggest issue is with the map debris, I am ALWAYS getting stuck on something that I should'nt, like say a brick laying on the ground. they really need to fix that.
Bigglesworth

Number of posts : 390

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IchiTheKiller66 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:52 pm

What totally sucks is on Downfall those cheating bastards camp under the map.Tanks cant even take them out. I was in a tank watching the bullets come out of the ground and shot and they kept on shooting.

Number of posts : 833

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/roboneill

Back to top Go down

Post by CoomDaddy on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:04 am

As you may have noticed, I rented the game and played some with you guys this week. Although I am awful and I am not sure I really like the game, I enjoy playing with everyone again.

I bought the game yesterday so I guess I am on to stay. I would like to get some of the achievements that are out there. If a few of you want to do some of the Co-Op Competitive with me, just let me know.

Number of posts : 332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by armand on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:01 pm

CoomDaddy wrote:As you may have noticed, I rented the game and played some with you guys this week. Although I am awful and I am not sure I really like the game, I enjoy playing with everyone again.

I bought the game yesterday so I guess I am on to stay. I would like to get some of the achievements that are out there. If a few of you want to do some of the Co-Op Competitive with me, just let me know.
Yeah I haven't played too much Co-op competitve but would definitely like to. 1 of my fav modes in COD4 was the Arcade Mode and Co-op competitive is the closest thing they got in COD5
armand

Number of posts : 677

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antagonist on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:20 am

I'm in for some co-op. Anyone pick a time, and I'll be there. I also want to try the zombie mode. I haven't beat the game yet, so do I have to wait, or can someone invite me?

The single player mode is ok, I played the first 3-4 levels today on veteran, but it seems like they just added a shit load of grenades to make every level harder. It's pissing me off. Esp. if I'm trying to move away from the thing and get caught on scenery. Lame. I wish they would have just made the enemy smarter or harder to kill or something. Constantly having grenades lobbed at you is weak. And sometimes you get taken out with one shot from nowhere as a penalty for being too far from the action or something. WTF is up with that?

Antagonist

Number of posts : 576

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum